The Crypto Universe is evolving at breakneck speeds driven by rapid adoption and mainstream use. This means that updating the latest information, news and stats on the industry is not an easy task. This is why we are looking for experts in the field who would be willing to contribute their well-researched long format articles to The Bitcoin Magazine.
Please pay attention to the following Content Writing Guidelines before sending in your articles to The Bitcoin Magazine.
- All the articles submitted for publication must be a minimum of 1000+ words. There is no upper limit. The longer the word length of your article, the better are its chances of acing organic search and rankings.
- It goes without saying that every word of content should be original and non-plagiarised. The publishing team will use Copyscape Premium to check the originality of your article before they consider publishing.
- Articles, which are SEO-optimized have a better chance of getting published than the ones, which are not SEO-friendly. If you have difficulty regarding optimizing the content, please mention it in your email. Our SEO team will help you.
- You can write on some of the following topics-
- Trading and Investing in Bitcoins and other Crypto
- Storing Bitcoins and all about Digital Wallets
- Listicles of Altcoins and Stablecoins in the Crypto universe
- Why people should consider Investing in Crypto as a financial asset
- The social, cultural and economic impact of Crypto adoption for the world
- Latest News, Releases and Updates from Crypto Exchanges
- Information on Bitcoin Taxes, Regulations and Laws in different countries
- Scams and Frauds in the Crypto Universe and how you can protect yourself
- Future Trends, Projections and Predictions for Bitcoins and other Crypto
- Blockchain Technology
- You should note that the Editorial Team gets to have the final say on every piece of content on The Bitcoin Magazine. This means that they have every right to edit your write up according to what they feel is best for the audiences on the platform.
Use the contact form or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org for any Blogging queries, feedback, guest post requests, and advertisement. We would request you to fill in all the necessary details so that we can get in touch with you ASAP.>