When we buy cryptocurrency, there are various factors that we have to think about, like the location or the protocols. However, some cryptos are harder to obtain than other cryptocurrencies. Ruby currency is one among those.
There are certain ecosystems that do not presently support Ruby currency. But there are various others who do so and allow you to purchase ruby currency. But before we get to that, let’s get on with the basics.
What Is A Ruby Currency?
Ruby currency network is a platform based on blockchain for those who want to bring positive change in the crypto world with the necessary technologies and required tools. Also, ruby currency has the aim of becoming a widespread blockchain-based multi-asset network of digital currency globally.
Ruby Currency basically wants to create an economy for trading with its own token, known as the Ruby Currency, to achieve its goal. According to the whitepaper, cryptocurrency trading has shown promising results and has provided traders with significant returns.
But there are a lot of obstacles and barriers for the investors and traders, which are quite complicated and insecure. RBC aims to break all these barriers to give traders the full advantage and experience of blockchain-based trading. This platform empowers investors and traders to be a part of a decentralized democratic and disruptive technology movement through the process of sound trading in the fast-growing, in-demand market.
How Does It Work?
Ruby (RBC) is a decentralized cryptocurrency, which is actually a virtual currency that was represented on the Tron Blockchain. The TRC20 platform, which can also be called a digital currency, is an absolute virtual form of cash. Thus, the traders will be able to use the virtual currency.
RBC stays in the blockchain wallet. A person who owns the wallet can keep a coin or a part of it in their digital wallet or send it to anyone they wish. The book is there inside the blockchain, which makes every transaction perfect.
Features Of Ruby Currency
The ruby currency ecosystem has a lot of features that it offers its users.
- Unique referral: users have the power to refer anyone to hold their cryptocurrency after they have had the coin for a few days with some unique holding plan. Users receive five percent of the crypto they hold in RBC.
- Unique holding program: Users can earn RBC coins if they hold the coins for a certain number of days.
- Safe smart contract: the platform uses secured ERC20smart contracts.
- Daily uphold: Users can withdraw the RBC coins when they complete the holding period.
Ruby currency is basically an ERC 20 token that runs on the Ethereum blockchain, and its function is quite similar to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and various other cryptocurrencies. This is a blockchain-based multi-asset crypto that aims to provide traders with a wide variety of products like ETH, Ripple, BTC, and more.
The platform wants to allow the token owners to use these coins for trading financial products, extend the liquidity pool inside the network, and scale the transactions. RBC combines experienced management of assets with transparency.
How Do You Purchase Ruby Tokens?
- Let’s consider that you want to buy Ruby through CoinMarketCap. For every currency you buy CoinMarketCap is going to provide you with a list of purchasing options. Tapon the button “Market,” placed neat the price chart. In that view, you will get the complete list of all the places where you can purchase this currency, along with the currencies that you can use to get it.
For example, under Paris, you will find RBC along with the second currency. The second currency is the one that you can use for buying Ruby currency. If you would like to buy RBC with U.S. Dolae, then find RBC/USD.
- Different platforms come with different stages of reliability, liquidity, and security. So, before you create the account, do your research well.
- Every platform has its own way of processing things. Some are extremely easy to use, and some are a little difficult. In general, if you are buying crypto with the help of U.S. Doller, it would be easier than buying it with the help of any other cryptocurrency.
And if you want to buy it with the help of any other crypto, you have to create a crypto wallet in the first place that will support buying Ruby Currency on your chosen platform.
Depending on the history of the price movements of Ruby Currency along with the BTC cycles, it can get to the lowest point of $1.729688 in the year 2024. However, it is predicted to reach the highest point of $4.20 in the same year. Here is a RBC price prediction chart till the year 2030.
The founder and CEO OF Ruby Currency, Samir Keshari, launched the platform back in December 2020 with a smart contract. Since then, the currency has come a long way, and now it has a total supply of 300 million RBC tokens.
The platform has a promising future with the aim to bring a positive change in the crypto world and the features it has brought for users. Though a lot of crypto ecosystems do not support RBC, trading there has shown positive trade results and has given significant results.