3Commas is perhaps one of the most well-known crypto trading platforms in the market currently. It offers not just automated trading crypto bots but manual trading opportunities as well. Launched in 2017, the company is based out of Canada and aims to help users earn money in a brief time period.
The company has designed an intuitive and simple interface and has also built sophisticated trading tools, making it a fairly easy process for making money. They have also provided pretty cool tutorials as well as videos on nearly every trading feature they offer. This means even beginners can use the platform to sell or buy crypto immediately.
Whether you are planning on doing automated or manual trading, our review of the 3Commas platform will hopefully help you find out if it is right for you.
|Has a mobile app.||Automated trading bots are available only in Pro and Advanced plans.|
|Automated and manual trading options.||Has a steep learning curve for advanced trading strategies.|
|Free 7-day trial.|
|Multiple available exchanges.|
How The Pricing On 3Commas Work?
Let’s begin this 3commas review with the pricing!
The platform has three distinctive plans available for its users, apart from an extremely limited version that is available for free. There is also the alternative to opt for a seven-day trial, giving users an idea of how the software actually works.
All the plans on the platform are free from commission and have no additional charges. Currently, here are the four available plans.
1. Free Plan ($0):
- It’s a very bare-bone version with limited features. Users can only access the scalper terminal and portfolio tracking features.
2. Starter Plan ($264/Year, Or $29/Month):
- One DCA Bot.
- One Grid Bot.
- Unlimited amount of active trades.
- Unlimited amount of connected exchange API accounts.
- Paper trading and Smart Trade.
- Manual trading and Smart Trade, including margin and futures exchanges.
3. Advanced Plan ($444 /Year, Or $49/Month):
- One Grid Bot.
- Unlimited DCA Bot.
- Everything else on the starter plans.
4. Pro Plan ($888/Year, Or $99/Month):
- Unlimited DCA Bots.
- Unlimited Grid Bots.
- Unlimited Active Smart Trades.
- Everything else on the Advanced plan.
Also, All Plans Include:
- Referral program,
- Portfolios, and
The 3commas trading bot platform provides twenty-three available crypto exchanges for you so that you can connect your crypto trading bot to your chosen plan that works the best for you. You can definitely connect an unlimited number of exchange accounts to your account on the platform and can actually have several exchange accounts for the very same exchange.
Not all the features happen to be available for every other exchange. So, we have listed the available 3commas exchanges with individual features listed below.
Here are the available exchanges.
- YoBit – Smart Trade for any pair with a daily volume of more than 2 BTC.
- Poloniex – Portfolios and Smart Trade.
- OKEx – Smart Trade and DCA Bots, including the Gordon Bots.
- KuCoin – Smart Trade.
- Kraken – Smart Trade.
- Huobi Global – Smart Trade and DCA Bots, including the Gordon Bots.
- HitBTC – Smart Trade.
- Gate.io – Smart Trade.
- FTX.US and FTX – GRID bots, DCA bots, Smart Trade, and Smart Trade on Futures.
- Exmo – Smart Trade.
- Deribit – Smart Trade on Futures.
- Coinbase Pro (GDAX) – Smart Trade and DCA Bots, including the Gordon Bots.
- Cex.io – Smart Trade.
- Bybit – DCA Bots, 3commas grid bot, and Smart Trade on Futures.
- Bittrex – Portfolios, Smart Trade, and DCA bots, including Gordon bots.
- Bitstamp – Smart Trade.
- Bitfinex – Smart Trade.
- Binance DEX – Smart Trade.
- BitMEX – GRID bots, DCA bots, and Smart Trade on Futures.
- Binance US – DCA bots, including GRID & Gordon bots and Smart Trade.
- Binance Jersey – DCA bots, including GRID & Gordon bots and Smart Trade.
- Binance Futures – DCA bots, including GRID & Gordon bots and Smart Trade on Futures.
- Binance – Smart Trade, Portfolios, and DCA Bots, including GRID bots, Margin Trading, & Gordon Bots.
Using 3Commas: Features
Once you have chosen your plan and then connected the same to your desired exchanges, you can start taking advantage of the available features on your plan. For instance, with the Starter Plan, you will have access to the manual trading features only.
If you want to use a bot along with your own trading strategy or copy the strategy of another user, then you have to buy either the Pro Plan or the Advanced Plan. Interestingly, the platform has a wide variety of tool that helps users maximize their profit not just during a bull run but also in a bear market. Also, it has tools for sideways markets.
Here are the top features of 3Commas!
1. Manual Trading:
Manual trading enables users to execute sell or buy orders across several exchanges in a single window, which is usually a fairly useful feature. This is known as Smart Trade. You can market order or place a limit on this to connected exchanges along with the capabilities mentioned below.
Concurrent Take Profit And Stop Loss:
When the indicated prices are reached, the deal closes. Also, when the price falls either at or below the indicated value, the deal closes as well.
Take Profit And Stop Loss Trailing:
As coin prices rise, value adjustments get automated. Stop Loss and Take Profit points can be set automatically to rise if a coin actually increases.
Sell By Multiple Targets:
Sell your coins by more than one target, If you sell half of your coins for 10,000 dollars, then you can sell 25% for 11,000 dollars, and the remaining for 11,500 dollars.
Accrue extra profit with unforeseen market moves. Sell and purchase back coins. Then, utilize the Trailing Take Profit feature.
Charts And Signals From TradingView:
You can view concurrent charts in a single window.
2. Automated Trading:
Automated trading will enable you to set up a bot which will trade 24/7 for you. You can either purchase trading strategies from the market or customize your personal bot. The available trading bots on 3Commas are as follows,
- Gordon Bots,
- Grid Bots and
- DCA Bots.
Portfolio management is a vital aspect of trading cryptos. 3Commas provides portfolio features in simple and intuitive formats that are very useful. With any of the platform’s plans, you can do any of the following functions.
- Build portfolios with any amount of coins.
- Balance the portfolio by maintaining coin ratios.
- View the income of other users on 3Commas.
- Copy as well as edit the coin ratios of other users to your portfolio.
And It’s A Wrap!
3Commas is a great crypto trading bot that offers everything an experienced trader or even a newbie needs, except for the well-demanded arbitrage trading. Even if you are only interested in portfolio management or automatic rebalancing, the 3Commas platform is a fantastic solution.
In case you are planning to manually trade from an interface with booted features, you can easily do so with the help of the platform’s Smart Trade dashboard. Finally, if you are seeking a hands-off approach and an entirely automated trading procedure, you can build your own bots – composite or simple.
Or you can entirely copy trades of successful traders (what you might know as social trading), purchase signals from any external vendor, or copy configurations from the bots of other people – you can do all this from a single interface in the 3Commas’ marketplace.
In case you are looking for some 3Commas alternatives, then you must check out,
So, what are your thoughts on 3Commas? If you have already been on the platform, then feel free to let us know about your experiences in the comments below.