All crypto miners look for viable software for mining that ensures that their activities will eventually generate profits. As a miner, there is one software that should be on your radar, and that is EasyMiner. But before you choose EasyMiner as your preferable software, you should have all the facts clear.
It is important that you know all the weaknesses and strengths and have a clear idea of what this actually is before getting into it.
What Is EasyMiner?
EasyMiner is an application that provides a visual representation of the historical as well as present performances of the mining rig. This application also includes a market cap banner, a wallet, a stats bar, a chat window, and the MoneyMaker. The banner for the market cap is vital, as it keeps the miners in tune with the price trends inside the cryptocurrency market.
The chat window they have establishes the affinity of EasyMiner for the community-based ecosystem of cryptocurrency mining. This feature that EasyMiner has allows miners to share their experiences as well as communicate while cryptocurrency mining. The ‘MoneyMaker’ mode is another impressive feature that they have. This mode allows users to create an LTC paper wallet.
Features Of EasyMiner
- It provides a visual representation of the historical and present performances of the mining rig.
- It includes a stats bar, a market cap banner, the MoneyMaker, a wallet, and a chat window as well.
- It allows miners to share their experiences and review as they are mining cryptocurrency.
- The MoneyMaker mode is an impressive feature of this software. This allows the users to create an LTC wallet instantly.
Advantages Of EasyMiner
Easy miner download is free, and it allows its users to start mining Litecoin and Bitcoin with the help of a few clicks. Let’s get into the details of EasyMiner.
EasyMiner Is Easy To Use For The Beginners
There is no doubt about the fact that EasyMiner is one of the simplest software that has been designed to help cryptocurrency miners develop their mining activities. They are choosing an interface with graphic users that would establish the visibility of the software as a crypto-mining product for beginners.
Similarly, the introduction of a simple and slick user interface validates EasyMiner as the ideal option for those who are just giving it a try. EasyMiner.net also has a blog that can help the users with useful tips like how to down EasyMiner and how to set it up.
The access and availability of tutorial materials about the usage of EsyMiner prove that the platform is compatible with not-so-experienced crypto miners.
EasyMiner.net Provides Good Security Features
An integral feature of the software EasyMiner is its provision of the wallet, so it was important to implement some premium security protocols to help the users to get above the threats.
One such protocol that is available is the NHL protocol which assigns users with unique hardware signatures. The defense system of this protocol protects the user’s wallet from potential theft and also prevents the mining hardware from getting hijacked.
Similarly, this software enables read-only wallets to eradicate the threats that come with the online storage facilities of cryptocurrency. The wallets are also refreshed every two hours to safeguard the software from spamming, DDoS attacks, and double-spending.
It Is Free To Use
Using mining software is free with EasyMiner, and all users can access these features without paying any extra costs. The service framework the software has got has helped in retaining its relevance in the community of crypto mining.
It Offers Tracking Tools And Good Statistics
The developers who created the software kept in mind that the performance-tracking feature is very important to crypto miners. Thus, they have chosen to incorporate a representation of the statistics about the activities that have been logged on the software visually.
With these functions, users can navigate their productivity, as optimize their profitability and efficiency also. This software also provides a market cap banner for its users. Once this is implemented, the users will get real-time information about the cricket caps and the price of the coins that EasyMiner supports.
Disadvantages Of EasyMiner
The only drawback of EasyMiner is that the software has compatibility issues. EasyMiner is only supported in Windows-based computers, which is believed to discourage the miners who have devices with other operating systems.
Also, there were many complaints about how the application triggered Windows antivirus software’s alert systems whenever they tried to install it.
A Few EasyMiner Reviews
Let’s check out a few reviews about the software we found on the internet.
- A person wrote on the internet that it is “a secure mining platform. An easy interface that it offers to its users can help everyone get started. Apart from this, the open source code of the application allows it to be developed and helps to learn more about it. It serves a purpose more than a problem. It is a very convenient platform for mining. The application works very effectively with hardware and is definitely an intermediary in your mining works.”
- Another person wrote, “It’s very crystal clear in numbers and shows all related statistics of the product, gives a clear and easy understanding on how the crypto has performed till date. It gives and understanding of all the crypto stocks and helps us to invest in any currency with very ease and smooth. Best thing is there is no hidden charges or any commissions on our profit or loss.”
However, it does not support ASIC and FPGA mining and relies on hardware with slower mining facilities like GPU and CPU only.